R.I.P

Reika In Peace...

Why always me
I’m the one you can’t see
How difficult it could be
To reach a shell across the sea?

Mirror on the wall
Does somebody care at all?
I always stand there
But no one cares
Like a dust
Like a sand
Or even like my teardrop

You may see me as a group
But you maybe difficult to find a single star in the morning
Or a little shell in the desert
And something you must know
I’m the one in a million people
There’s just one moon shining at night

Much people see something from the outside
But they never know there’s gold inside a rock

I just want to be my self
So anybody can see my pearls shape
And they can make a choice
If they want to fit my pearls in their necklace

But have you ever thought maybe
I’m the one that you’ve been searching for

Hey, this is not easy
I can do just dream all day
Every night I pray
Hope tomorrow will be a happy day
And somebody make me feel some way

I don’t wanna walk away
Even before I’ve been thinking to fly away
It’s too bad
I can’t find wings

Now I’m awake
And I’m aware
This is my home
And this is the place where I can’t leave without

The pieces of my heart are missing when I’m not here
There’s a missing puzzle from a hundred pieces

I know I can find the replacement in the other place
But there will never be the same
I don’t know how much I’m gonna miss you
Because my biggest fear from now on is losing you
Only with them I can play
And only with them I want to stay
Now this is the reason that keeps me wishing on a wishing star

* Jadi ini.. ceritanya ntu puisi gw buat sendiri... dan waktu ada acara hari pangan sedunia dan bulan bahasa, gw bacain ini puisi di depan semua anak Tar4... buat lomba... anjriitt... Nervous boo... mana pertama2 suara gw ga kedengeran... karena mic nya ketinggian x_x
Well... sedihnya ngga menang hahaha.. kecewa sihh... tapi gw udah turun dari panggung aja udah lega setengah mati... hahahaha
(Keren kan puisi gw?? kayak gini kok nggak menang? mungkin kalo dalam "membuat" puisinya gw lumayan tapi itu nggak berlaku dalam "membawakannya".) hahahaha Who knows?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You're my blog vistior number...

free hit counter code download
Provided by mba degree programs website.

Please leave your comment ^.^

What time is it?

Free to Add :D


FB: Reika Emmanuella

Twitter: ReiReika

Skype: reikaswift

Instragam: reikaswift
E-mail: reika.swift19@gmail.com